Monday, August 24, 2009

back to school

I wore the dress I made in June (black with pink flowers) to a party last night and I got so much positive feedback on it. Everyone loved it and couldn't believe that I made it. So I guess I'm kind of an attention whore about it, but who could blame me? I'm really proud of that dress. I designed it myself, made it for cheap, and I even invented my own method of attaching the jersey knit top to the cotton weave skirt with elastic in back so that it can stretch without bunching. So yeah, I get to be proud of myself. I was so thrilled that a lot of people liked it. A couple girls even said they'd pay me to sew some for them too. How awesome is that? I could definitely do it too because this kind of dress looks great on all figures and it doesn't require too much fitting since the top part stretches and the back has elastic. So yeah, I'm feeling really great about this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's awesome!
You could totally be a fashion designer! ^^