Sunday, April 13, 2008

First entry!

I basically made this blog so I could show off my sewing projects, crafty endeavors, thrift store purchases and maybe even some interior decorating. The idea is cheap and affordable style with attention to consumer consciousness. Let's face it, being fashionable in college can really drain the bank account, so this blog is going to be about how to have style and flair without spending a ton of money on mass-produced merchandise. 

I have a taste for retro-vintage-nostalgia type things-- swing dancing, jazz music, old movies, cocktails, oldies and sometimes my friends and I play croquet in vintage sundresses and suits on the quad at school... I'm also into supporting things like the arts, the local community and the environment. 

So I guess we'll see where this goes...

No comments: